10.07.2012

Halloween Flashback: Felt Pumpkin Faces & Template

MerMagFeltPumpkinFaces1
Are you getting into the Halloween spirit yet? We're still very much in baby mode here (Baby M is already a week old!!) but little by little we are trying to introduce elements of the highly anticipated spooky holiday over here. Just last night Jon and the boys put together a Mr. Pumpkin Head of sorts with real pumpkins while the girls tried to get some beauty sleep. These pumpkin heads reminded me of the fun felt pumpkin faces the boys and I made a couple of years ago. And we of course want to share them with you! To make things easier on you, this year I've included a template for you to download and use as a pattern for your felt pieces.
 feltpumpkinfacesTemplate
There are so many options for fun and silly faces with this pattern.
MerMagFeltPumpkinFaces2
And don't be afraid to add a few of your own elements to the mix. There really are so many spooky and wacky possibilities!
MerMagFeltPumpkinFaces3
And the best part...these guys will keep your little ones occupied mixing and matching, giggling and laughing, for a good long while. I'm thinking I might even need to make a little felt book of sorts to tote these little pumpkins around in. I really think it would come in handy on-the-go.

And now to start our week where we try to get back into the swing of things. I'm a little weary of all the driving around I have to do, but such is life with three...and we're having to jump right into it. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, they are so fun. Yeah, taking them on the go is a great idea. I think my nieces and nephew would like these too. Happy Halloween is coming soooooon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear more about the new babe! We have a baby M around here too!


    http://kneehightoaladybug.com/wordpress/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are cuter than cute! Congrats on the new baby!!

    ReplyDelete