10.04.2012

Halloween Flashback: Black Cat Paper Mask Template

MerMagBlackCatMask1
Hi friends! I wanted to pop in with another Halloween Flashback for this week. But before I get into that, I wanted to let you know that our baby girl arrived on Monday, Oct. 1st at 8:15 AM! We are so in love and are trying to quietly settle into life with this new little angel. I'll try to share pics of her next week!

And as for our next Halloween Flashback installment, I wanted to share with you the template for this simple and fun black cat paper mask!
MerMagBlackCatMask2
Simply print out the template and then trace it on a folded sheet of black card stock (or any color you chose). Just be sure to place the center part of the mask on the fold. Follow along the cutting lines to create your eyes, whiskers and slots for the ribbon. I used a 1/8" hole punch for the dots surrounding the whiskers.
CatMaskTemplate
For the ribbon, simply measure how large you need it and then slip it through the slots and stitch ribbon together. And there you have it! One simple but striking black cat mask. To see the original post, along with A's fox paper mask, go here.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the birth of your new little girl! Can't wait to see pictures, I'm sure she's got two very proud big brothers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Congrats! So happy for you and your new angel. Thanks for the awesome paper mask. I'll go check out original post. I love paper masks and have quite a collection of them on my blog. http://melissakojima.blogspot.com/search?q=paper+mask

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh i love a good printable! and this ones great! thanks for sharing!

    -Melissa
    shakeshakee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea! Hope you and baby are felling great. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete