7.05.2012

Paint Chip Animal Friends

MerMagHandmadeCharlottePaintchipAnimalFriends1I trust all US readers had an excellent 4th of July. Ours was hot, hot, hot! We spent most of the day in my parents pool (here in Colorado - where the fires are finally starting to calm down and be contained. Hopefully no new ones will pop up!). We had a great time though.

And if you are looking for a new, fun and super easy (not to mention practically free!) craft for your little ones to do (perhaps indoors while avoiding the hot summer heat), look no further than our fun little paint chip animal friends. Head over the Handmade Charlotte for the full DIY.
MerMagHandmadeCharlottePaintchipAnimalFriends2I know your little ones will love these new little animal amigos just as much as mine did! I think we'll be sharing this fun craft with all of our cousins later today. Perhaps that will give us moms some time to sit, sew and chat together.
 MerMagHandmadeCharlottePaintchipAnimalFriends3Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. These are SO adorable, Merrilee! I found this post via a feature on The Cottage Market.

    I love repurposing paint chips and this is a way to use them that I have never seen before! Thank you so much for creating and sharing your templates.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hands down the cutest use of paint chip samples I've seen! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot to you Mer and to Charlotte for sharing this project! It was definitely what I was looking for to put inside my advent calendar! I made these animals with recycled cardboard for my kid!

    If you don't mind I linked your blog to my post here http://creamamma.blogspot.it/2...

    Thanks! Clara

    ReplyDelete