4.30.2012

Custom pencil portraits up on Daily Candy Kids today!

MerMagDailyCandyKidsPortraitCoverageHello friends! So we all know it's helpful to drop a few hints before Mother's Day to let our loved ones know what would be extra special for us, right? And Daily Candy Kids is here to help us out! Today they were so kind to mention my individual pencil portraits, found in my shop here, as a great suggestion for Mother's Day. And I couldn't agree more!

For more information on how the ordering process takes place hop on over to my illustration blog to read more and see some great before photos and after portraits. And don't delay because slots for Mother's Day portraits will fill up fast, so order yours today!

1 comment:

  1. Melissa Esplin sent me over to check out your illustrations and I am so incredibly impressed and excited! I hope you'll portrait at Bijou Market in the fall!! Good, good work.

    ReplyDelete