8.23.2010

[incredible prices...]

jordandainesart1

My good friend Jordan Daines has had a delectable grouping of enviable artwork stashed in her kitchen that I have wanted to get my hands on for some time. Well lucky for us she's hauling them out and offering them up for auction...with starting bids that will make you squeal with delight!


jordanandmatt

Jordan's husband Matt (picture of the super fab couple above) is working on his architectural thesis and Jordan has offered to help with the cost by parting with many of her much loved works of art. Thanks Jordan!! I'm going to have reign myself in a bit because I can think of, oh at least 5 paintings that I'm pretty sure I simply MUST have.

jordandainesart2

I'm pretty sure there are a few that you simply must have as well...so hop on over to her blog and let the bidding wars begin!

2 comments:

  1. you aren't kidding. I took a look expecting "incredible prices" to really be barely affordable.. but she is starting the bids so low! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy your blog so much, that I’m passing on a reward! http://georgiabe.wordpress.com/2010/09/07/happy-101/

    ReplyDelete