6.29.2009

[summer magic...]

littleattire1
Things are coming along with my Summer Magic party sewing. I still have some finishing touches to do on this little overall number for baby O but I'm happy with it so far. I tried it on him and it's to die for. Truly.
littleattire2
And here are little A's knickers that I mentioned earlier. They are a tad too wide for him at the waist so I'm thinking I'll turn them into overalls or make some suspenders to attach to them. A white shirt and little bow tie are just what I need to complete the look.

I also want to see what ma and pa sewing I can squeeze into my schedule before the 4th. I hope I can do what I'm scheming up because I have half a mind to get some family photos with us all gussied up and vintage like.

11 comments:

  1. what a cute little outfit!

    your blog is gorgeous, i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. I use to sew for my little people♥ Good memories. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are amazing Mer! I love the fabric for the overalls. Do you use a pattern or make it up? You have too many talents for one person, I can't handle it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! can't waito to see the family portrait! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please get a portrait. I can already see it in my head. Did you stitch the collar on Olivers outfit or did you use a fabric pen? The Knickers are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These will definitely transform them! They are really sweet. what a great idea to do a portrait.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are toooo cute!! I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off it. You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh, how cute! loving your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also love your blog! i just discovered it and that's great timing as i am a new mom of a 3 week old boy and am looking for cute boy clothing and patterns. Are the clothes you made your own design or can i find a pattern somewhere?

    ReplyDelete