5.27.2009

[join Heart Handmade and Etsy for...]

shoplive
Hello friends! I Hope you had a pleasantly long weekend (mine has been extra pleasant and long as I'm visiting family - a welcome break from the usual hustle and bustle). I wanted to pop in and tell you how thrilled I am to announce that I will be a part of Marichelle's (of Heart Handmade) Etsy Shop Live event this Thursday (or tomorrow)! I was delighted when I received an email from Marichelle asking me if I'd be interested in listing my custom couples portrait as part of the event. I really love the idea of this whole thing and will most assuredly be glued to the computer for those 30 minutes on Thursday. I have my eye on a few thing already!

For anyone interested I will also be offering an all day sale in my shop on Thursday in honor of the event so be sure to stop by. I hope to stock up the store a bit more before then. You can learn more about the event and other participating artisans on Heart Handmade. Hope you are able to make it!

2 comments:

  1. Hermoso Blog!!! ya soy tu seguidora,,,,desde argentina

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great! I'm really looking forward to this event. =)

    ReplyDelete