6.10.2008

[setting the bar a little higher]

I recently subscribed to Eliza magazine and just received my first issue. It's a lovely magazine whose standards are set higher than most (and thank heavens this also includes their photography, fashion styling and layout design - insert Hallelujah Chorus here).

ELIZA Magazine is created for women who want to be stylish, sexy, and engaged in the world while retaining high standards in dress, entertainment, and lifestyle. In a media culture that frequently objectifies and commercializes women and their bodies, ELIZA strives to provide an alternative to the current mainstream media that emphasizes sex and skin in order to push products or sell magazines.
read more here.

Way to go Eliza! I look forward to seeing more of what you have in store for the future.

4 comments:

  1. I've seen this but I did't know we could subscribe in the US. Where do I subscribe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this magazine before. It sounds awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can subscribe on line by going ot this link: http://www.elizamagazine.com/subscribe.php

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant!
    who are these people? i find no story behind them on their site. do you know?

    ReplyDelete