6.17.2008

[more puppy dog tails]

Rats, now I'll just have to get more cute little boy gear...what a drag ;).

We are actually really excited to have two little boys running around the house. I have visions of pirates, knights, dragon slayers, robots and more...It will be a blast.

As some of you know, for the longest time I felt like I was having a girl. Well this continued up until I stepped foot into the Dr.'s office yesterday. Immediately I knew what I would be seeing up on the ultrasound machine...another little boy. And we couldn't be happier.

Oh and the baby is due on October 31st! A Halloween baby...can you get anymore perfect? (Halloween is Jon and I's favorite holiday).

6 comments:

  1. YAY! Congratulations!!! Another boy will only add more fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 boys are totally a blast! you'll love it! boys boys boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't say i know what it's like, but at least you know what you're getting yourself into! congratulations!! so excited for you. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. the really cute baby girl clothes are way too expensive anyway, right? I think your going to love having two little buddies traipsing around together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Boys are great. I have one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats! boys are so much fun. i'm a little partial. :)

    ReplyDelete