4.23.2008

[In another lifetime I would...]

...be a rockin' fashion designer
...be an pro-interior designer
...be the perfect mom
...be a fabulous best selling author
...have naturally high levels of serotonin
...enjoy cooking and would do it often
...go to maids school to learn how to clean like a pro
...be a nutrition nut who would never ingest anything toxic
...weigh 120 lbs
...be an expert gardener in touch with the earth
...play tennis
...be a dedicated runner and cyclist
...be a natural, lyrical dancer
...be an indie rock star
...enjoy yoga
...live in another era
...design furniture
...have eight children
...be an actress
...design textiles
...live in Paris and speak fluent French
...be the butcher, the baker and the candlestick maker...you get the point...

3 comments:

  1. merrilee! its good to hear from you. its been quite a while. looks like you have a lot happening. and it looks like your KILLING it with your painting. your ideas are so cool. I'll be checking it out regularly. take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmnn....
    What would I be....
    I actually think 120 lbs is over-rated. 130 -135 rock if I could have a flat stomach (in my pre-childbirth dreams..)
    maybe I'll make post like that of my own...Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. mer-- this pretty much sounds like my lifetime goal list too. in the meantime we'll have to be content with our dabbling. you are an inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete