8.14.2007

What's in Jen's Bag


Thanks Jen for being the first to take the "What's in Your Bag" challenge! Here's what Jen has to say:

and then merrilee comes up with a long distance way of rifling through my stuff.

"what's in my bag?" she asks. . .
1. polaroid sunglasses: finally i splurged for a pair of real sunglasses and i couldn't be happier with them. my eyes love me when i put these on.
2. givenchy wallet: this was a gift to my father-in-law that he kindly passed along to me. he has been my friend for several years now (the wallet that is)
3. purell: i like to think i'm not a purell junkie, but hey, what's wrong with that, anyway?
4. bib & spoon: avi likes me for these ones.
5. Elle: because i never know when i'm going to have to kill some time, in every sense of the word. usually when i'm sitting in the car with sleeping girls and waiting for alex to take care of one item of business or another.
6. bristle blocks guy: i mean, isn't this one an essential in every woman's purse? what explanation is needed?
7. piece of Babaevski chocolate: for when that blood sugar level drops.
8. Dirol mint/vanilla flavored gum: my favorite. now tell me you can find that in america!
9. flash drive: because i don't have a printer at home, i must print elsewhere!
10. burt's bees cuticle cream: there are only two beauty products that i feel have changed my life forever. this is one of them. if you want to know the other, please arrange for a personal consultation with me.
and lastly, the bag itself. a no-namer that i picked out and given to me by my sweet mom for christmas.
there you have it, a glimpse into my life to start off this record.
just please, no underwear drawer challenges, okay?

1 comment:

  1. Jen your bag is so cool. I love that dark leather color.

    ReplyDelete